Wednesday 28 September 2011

Structuralistic (?) theory of my own.

I was listening intently to Phil's lecture this morning and it reminded me of a concept I recognised a few years ago when researching into the interesting world of quantum physics and alternate realities.

Ive always had a theory that individually our perception of how we see and hear things differ to another. In effect being that each reality is different for one person to the next. Yet as this isnt an obvious realisation, existance flows by in harmony with itself, an Ouroboros in effect. A person may look Human with a head, two eyes, an ear, a nose, a mouth, but what if someone else saw a Human as you see a Cat? This also meaning your reality is distorted to my own, that what you are currently reading isnt directly what I have wrote down and would recognise in my own concious world, but it is at the same time. Therefore this paragraph is basically like looking into a mirror.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment