Wednesday 21 September 2011

Life drawing classes

Two years has passed since I last took part in this activity and boy have I missed it! I rather enjoy the many tedious yet inspirational classes training the mind and body to have a better understanding of the human form. I believe this really helps me to grasp hold of my creative spirit in a more positive way, as in many senses the quick drawings that are produced in these classes represent more about who I am as an individual, which on top of refined skills taught by Chris the Tutor, can open a gateway that's usually held a-jar.


As you can see in this first class my ability to analyse perspective is a little out of practice, but I tried to work any mistake into something new. I was battling with myself not to experiment too much, as I kept throwing myself towards doing negative space and other such techniques.


(Apologies about the incorrect watermark from my camera!)

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment